We are seeking a flexible and versatile individual to be responsible for supervising and growing our retail presence in South Africa, as well as building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand globally through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Organizing & overseeing all brick & mortar store operations
- Website management
- Supervise & guide retail staff towards maximum performance
- Visual merchandising
- Monitor & manage stock levels
- Perform administrative tasks
- Identify opportunities to improve the stores and website
- Find new retail opportunities
- Find opportunities to elevate the brand through brand activation
- Be the first point of contact for all external media & PR, and to establish great relationships and credibility
- Assist in building a portfolio of sales & marketing content that operates across all sales channels and marketing platforms
- Assist in developing marketing strategies & campaigns to boost brand awareness in alignment with the overall business goals.
- Assist in developing digital marketing strategies for web content, user experience, newsletters, social media, and experiment with various organic and acquisition channels.
- Previous experience in a managerial or supervisory position
- Marketing experience and the willingness to learn more
- A sense of aesthetic and good storytelling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Project management skills
- Driving license required
- Retail experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Canva
- Knowledge of web analytic tools
- Knowledge of WordPress
Please send your cv to email@example.com, along with a cover letter telling us why you think you are the right fit for African Jacquard.